1.0.0 (15 April 2015)¶
- Python 3 support.
- Initial set of unit tests.
- An initial set of Sphinx documentation.
- Move to setuptools for packaging.
- Wire up Travis, Coveralls and ReadTheDocs.
- Allow longs as row indexes.
Big thanks to Thomas Kluyver for his work on Python 3 support, Manfred Moitzi for donating his unit tests.
Belated thanks to Landon Jurgens for his help on converting the documentation to Sphinx.
0.7.5 (5 April 2013)¶
- Fixes a bug that could cause a corrupt SST in .xls files written by a wide-unicode Python build.
- A ValueError is now raised immediately if an attempt is made to set column width to other than an int in range(65536)
- Added the ability to set a custom RGB colour in the palette to use for colours. Thanks to Alan Rotman for the work, although this could really use an example in the examples folder...
- Fixed an issue trying to set a diagonal border using easyxf. Thanks to Neil Etheridge for the fix.
- Fixed a regression from 0.7.2 when writing sheets with frozen panes.
0.7.4 (13 April 2012)¶
- Python 2.3 to 2.7 are now the officially supported versions, no Python 3 yet, sorry.
- The datemode in an xlwt Workbook can be set to 1904 by doing workbook.dates_1904 = 1 and is written to the output file. However the datemode was not being reflected in conversions from datetime.datetime and datetime.date objects to floats for output, resulting in dates that were 4 years too high when seen in Excel.
0.7.3 (21 February 2012)¶
- Added user_set and best_fit attributes to Column class.
- Fixed an [Errno 0] Error raised when Worksheet.flush_row_data() was called after Workbook.save()
- Fixed an error on Windows that occurred when writing large blocks to files.
- Added the ability to write rich text cells
- Fixed a bug when writing MULBLANK records on big-endian platforms.
- allow the active_pane on worksheets to be specified
- added support for zoom (magn) factors and improved possibilities when generating split panes
0.7.2 (1 June 2009)¶
- Added function Utils.rowcol_pair_to_cellrange. (0, 0, 65535, 255) -> "A1:IV65536"
- Removed Worksheet property show_empty_as_zero, and added attribute show_zero_values (default: 1 == True).
- Fixed formula code generation problem with formulas including MAX/SUM/etc functions with arguments like A1+123.
- Added .pattern_examples.xls and put a pointer to it in the easyxf part of Style.py.
- Fixed Row.set_cell_formula() bug introduced in 0.7.1.
- Fixed bug(?) with SCL/magnification handling causing(?) Excel to raise a dialogue box if sheet is set to open in page preview mode and user then switches to normal view.
- Added color and colour as synonyms for font.colour_index in easyxf.
- Removed unused attribute Row.__has_default_format.
0.7.1 (4 March 2009)¶
See source control for changes made.
0.7.0 (19 September 2008)¶
- Fixed more bugs and added more various new bits of functionality
0.7.0a4 (8 October 2007)¶
- fork of pyExcelerator, released to python-excel.
- Fixed various bugs in pyExcelerator and added various new bits of functionality